Springhill Home Health and Hospice has proudly provided exceptional home health and hospice care to the Mobile, Baldwin, and Washington county communities since 2001. We provide a full spectrum of individualized hospice and home health services in the comfort of your own home. Our team at Springhill Home Health and Hospice is committed to the care and well-being of every patient we serve.
Experience the Springhill Home Health & Hospice difference! Utilizing our services provides:
- Access to local, experienced healthcare professionals from your own Alabama community who can manage your home health and hospice needs
- A strong local presence as well as leadership from Abode Healthcare, a leading provider of home health and hospice services throughout the United States
- After hours and weekend access to a seasoned hospice triage nurse who is available to answer your questions and dispatch a nurse to your home as needed
- Hospice supplies delivered to your home
- A risk assessment screening upon admission to hospice that will help our team determine the extra services needed to help manage your care from home – including increased phone calls and increased visits from a registered nurse
See what our team has to say about the care they give at Springhill Home Health & Hospice.